ICI 2021 invites submission of high-quality papers describing original work related to topics listed in the Call for Papers.
Bahria University invites you to participate through research papers (Urdu or English) focused on the given themes or relevant to the conference title. These papers should focus on Iqbal’s Qur’anic wisdom in providing guidance relating to providing directives that can be adopted and integrated in different domains of education and youth development programs.
Send your abstract in Urdu or English (Microsoft Word format) of no more than 300 words on a relevant theme via email, latest by September 15, 2021.
Please note that all the selected research papers will only be presented online through Zoom application from researcher’s own station and mementos/ certificates will be dispatched to the presenter.
Registration and Presentation:
At least one of the authors must register for the conference after notification of acceptance and present the paper. ICI 2021 reserves the right to exclude a paper from the proceedings if it is not presented at the conference.
News & Updates
- All the selected research papers will only be presented online through Zoom application from researcher’s own station and mementos/certificates will be dispatched to the presenter.
- This conference will run in five tracks:
- DAY 1: Inaugural, Humanities & Social Sciences Track and Law Track at Bahria University Islamabad Campus (BUIC)
- DAY 2: Psychology Track and Leadership and Management Track at Bahria University Karachi Campus (BUKC)
- DAY 3: Science and Technology Track at Bahria University Lahore Campus (BULC) and Closing Session at Bahria University Islamabad Campus (BUIC)
- The sessions at each campus to be shared with other campuses via Live Streaming and VLC.
How to Reach?
Bahria University Islamabad, E-8, Shangrilla Road, Islamabad
+92 51 111 111 028